Teamfight Tactics Tournament

23rd - 26th August 2019

Moderator: Noodleman

Teamfight Tactics Tournament

Postby FatLipMurphy » Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:16 pm

You people asked for it, and I've caved to the demands.
Yes, we're doing a TFT tournament! This absolute gem of a minigame for League of Legends will be played for glorious points right after the pub quiz, whatever time that runs until.
It doesn't require a huge amount of brainpower as it's mostly RNG (yes, I said it), so it'll be perfect for that time of evening!
Scoring will be done as follows:

If there are 5 games: The first place player from each game joins the final (5 player final)
If there are 4 games: The top two players from each game join the final (8 player final)
If there are 3 games: The top two players from each game join the final (6 player final)
If there are 2 games: The top four players from each game join the final (8 player final)
If there is one game: Ooooo it's already for points!

In the final game, points will be awarded thusly:
1st Place: 10 points
2nd Place: 8 points
3rd Place: 6 points
4th Place: 4 points
5th Place: 2 points

If you didn't make the top 5 in the final? It's all good, my friend! You still get a point for playing. It wasn't a lack of skill, RNGsus just wasn't smiling upon you this day! Keep telling yourself that and maybe the crushing defeat won't hurt so much.
FatLipMurphy
ShinyLAN Staff

Re: Teamfight Tactics Tournament

Postby Bolt VanDerHuge » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:03 pm

FYI the game needs 8 players, so if we don't have a number of players divisible by 8 we'll have to play with online randoms... which I guess is ok but just ignore them for positions?
Bolt VanDerHuge
Anti-Social Scum

Return to Summer LAN 2019